The Cat Cottage at Qualicum Beach is a new and luxurious cat boarding hotel on Vancouver Island. It features large, bright suites in a garden setting. This cat boarding facility dedicates over six hundred square feet of interior space for nine beautiful suites. Each feline will enjoy secured accommodations as well as the aesthetics and entertainment of a rural setting featuring beautiful gardens with dahlias, views of ducks, chickens, and peacocks.
This fresh boarding facility has been meticulously planned for several years and has now been constructed with your feline’s comfort, care, and safety at the forefront. The grand opening was held in early August of 2015 and the cat boarding facility is now open to tours and guests.
Please visit our Contact Us page to arrange a tour for yourself or to arrange accommodations for your feline. We understand that you want the best care for your feline. When visiting the Cat Cottage in person, you will feel assured with the quality of service and attention offered to you and your cat.
What Sets Us Apart From the Rest?
- The Cat Cottage offers 9 deluxe, private, walk-in cat boarding suites. Please note that these are not kennels or cages.
- We are veterinarian recommended.
- All rooms and adjoining family suites have an opening window for natural light and fresh air. Each room is also equipped with a heating and ventilation system to keep the suites extra fresh.
- Our fully furnished suites are cleaned with veterinarian recommended cleansers then dressed with fresh bedding and litter between all cat guests.
- We provide food as well as late night snacks and treats. Dishes are cleaned after each meal.
- The Cat Cottage strives to be eco-friendly by using quality litter and reducing chemical overuse.
- Email updates and pictures of your cat can be sent upon request.
- Entertainment is provided in the form of a large tropical reef fish tank, cat scratching posts, hideaways, music, and an abundance of attention. Several rooms also overlook the enclosure featuring ducks, chickens, and peacocks.
Visit our Photographs page for more images.